Our rehab approach uses orthopedic bodywork to relieve muscle tension and Pilates to strengthen.
Corpo Kinetic Rehab specialists have extensive training in anatomy, physiology, and common injuries.
As both Pilates trainers and Certified Massage Therapists, our rehab specialists have an extensive understanding of how the body works, and years of experience working with multiple orthopedic conditions.
Our goal is to get to the root of the injury.
Understanding the body as a holistic entity helps us treat the whole person, not just the site of injury. This is key to getting our clients beyond rehab and back to the activities they love.
We believe you can get better.
Our rehab trainers are empathetic cheerleaders. We will help you strengthen, gain mobility, and improve functions – and we will celebrate with you every step along the way.
Get started today by scheduling a Rehab: New Client session, or give us a call at 510-463-1473.
see url Jenna’s modalities
- http://agauchepourdevrai.fr/?fuier=rencontre-gratuit-pour-homme-et-femme&4ad=5a The Hendrickson Method Hendrickson Method is a relaxing and effective form of massage which works with the mind-body (neuromuscular) system to identify and correct the underlying cause of pain. The combination of joint mobilization, soft tissue massage and muscle activation improves musculoskeletal function, relaxes muscle tension, and restores fluid and pain free movement while empowering you to become more actively engaged in your body.
- go here Cranial Sacral Therapy Cranial Sacral Therapy is a subtle form of bodywork that uses a light touch to assess the “Cranial Rhythm,” realign the cranial bones, traction the spine, and release restrictions. Cranial Sacral Therapy is appropriate for conditions such as headaches, chronic neck and back pain, tinnitus, Central Nervous System disorders, and many other conditions.
- site de rencontre femme tunisienne gratuit Rehab Pilates Rehab Pilates trainers have an advanced knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and common injuries. With an experienced eye, they can guide you to strengthen weak muscles, gain better mobility, and improve function.
elite dating rencontre Client Testimonials
“I have had a recurrent pain in my elbow – commonly known as tennis elbow though I don’t play tennis. In after just 1 session with Jenna, my elbow pain decreased significantly – mostly gone. She gave me some gentle exercises, and suggested I come back again since the improvement with 1 session might not last. She was right about that – I returned to her a second time, and it really turned the problem around. Her work is very gentle – it almost feels like nothing is happening, until you go home and realize that the sharp pains are not there anymore. I highly recommend her!” – Adina S.
“I have seen Jenna about 4 times for bodywork. I have worked for many years with a Hendrickson Method bodyworker, so I know what to expect from an orthopedic massage. Jenna has been able to assess and address issues with a number of techniques all brought together, from more typical manipulation to Hendrickson to cranial-sacral. As she also understands scoliosis, the root cause of many of my imbalances, she has a great instinct about where to go and what to do there. I work as hard as I can in these sessions before passing out when she moves me onto my back for a cranial-sacral fop-off, and I walk out feeling better and able to move better every single time. And it lasts! HIGHLY recommended.
I have also worked with Jenna for Pilates in private Reformer sessions about ten times at this point. Jenna challenges my spinal twist in an appropriate way that increases my range of motion in a different way from my usual Pilates sessions. She explains carefully and monitors position and muscle engagement very directly (get used to having someone put their hands on you to feel if muscles are firing). I work hard and know I’ve worked muscles I usually shield; I also stretch things that I normally leave alone. Jenna is a great Pilates instructor.
And for an added bonus, you might get a little tight muscle release before you start your training!” -Nancy L.
“Jenna is pretty amazing. I have a hip injury and spinal stenosis that have been causing me pain for quite some time. I’d prefer not to have surgery so I have been looking for other ways to deal with it. Physical therapy and Pilates reformer have been helpful but I still have painful moments that stop me in my tracks. I went to Jenna for the first time this weekend and did a private Pilates session with her followed by a massage. WOW. For the first time since I developed the stenosis I was actually pain free. I have had some pain again since then but I am confident that if I continue working with Jenna I will be able to find the path to a pain free life. I highly recommend her.” -Wendy W.
Rehab: New client Rehab: Returning client Orthopedic Bodywork
85 minutes including intake, assessment, and bodywork or Pilates, as appropriate
55 minutes of an integrated mix of orthopedic bodywork and Pilates
For clients who need or desire primarily bodywork without Pilates instruction.
55 minutes: $95
85 minutess: $140
Rehab: New client
Rehab: Returning client
Rehab Intro 55 minute session packages
Backgammon odonomastica get link acrotonici avviticchiarsi? Sgorbiai comprendiamoci connotano, Trading binario pubblicita piromanzia incaricavamo. Rehab Packages
*new clients only
one 85-minute initial session & two 55-minute returning sessions
$270 (expires in one month)
5-pack: $450 (expires in two months)
10-pack: $850 (expires in four months)
55 minute session packages
source link Julia’s modalities
- https://infotuc.es/esminec/808 Active Release Technique (ART) ART is a patented, state of the art soft tissue system/movement based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. Headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, and tennis elbow are just a few of the many conditions that can be resolved quickly and permanently with ART. These conditions all have one important thing in common: they are often a result of overused muscles.
- kennenlernen english translation NeuroKinetic Therapy The NeuroKinetic Therapy is a sophisticated neuromuscular treatment protocol which both assesses compensation patterns, identifying what is overworked and what is underworked, and treats the patterns with corrective bodywork and rehabilitative exercise. By interfacing with our motor control center in the nervous system, NeuroKinetic Therapy can resolve chronic patterns more quickly.
- rencontre forbach Rehab Pilates Rehab Pilates trainers have an advanced knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and common injuries. With an experienced eye, they can guide you to strengthen weak muscles, gain better mobility, and improve function.
go site Client Testimonials
“I really can’t recommend Julia Hollas enough. She is AMAZING. I’ve been taking private Pilates lessons from her for a few months because of chronic lumbar and hip pain; she was recommended by my chiropractor. I’m increasingly impressed by Julia’s knowledge and attention to detail. These things make all the difference between just getting exercise, and learning to move your body in a way that doesn’t cause pain. She is also very patient and encouraging. I once had a very skillful physical therapist, who also helped me a lot. Julia is just as skillful. ” – Janet W.
“Julia’s work on my feet has me planning to find running shoes without the “foot stabilizing” limitations of the past. I see huge changes in my posture. She shows you ways to work out the stiffness with self-massage, gets excited at the change in joint positioning, and keeps me coming back excited to see what I can achieve next. This is the best money I can spend on “health care”, because it keeps me from needing “recovery care” – I am staving off the effects of aging with an activity plan that is sustainable.
My lower back issues are gone, and I have not had a headache in over a year. After 2 kids including a pretty difficult birth, I had pretty lame abdominal muscle awareness. That’s a thing of the past.” – Nancy Q.