Orthopedic bodywork is relaxing and specific, getting to the root of the issue while decreasing muscle tension and pain.
Orthopedic bodywork can help you heal by decreasing tension in muscles and soft tissues around the site of injury.
Acute and chronic pain relief.
Orthopedic bodywork sessions include multiple assessments, helping to identify sources of your pain and correct the underlying issues.
If you’re looking to increase your fitness level or meet a new milestone, you need to be sure your body is functioning at its best. Orthopedic bodywork improves function by making sure your muscles are working optimally.
Book your appointment:
- Select appointment type
- If desired, select instructor
- Choose booking window
- Select “Search” button below calendar to see available appointments
- The Hendrickson Method Hendrickson Method is a relaxing and effective form of massage which works with the mind-body (neuromuscular) system to identify and correct the underlying cause of pain. The combination of joint mobilization, soft tissue massage and muscle activation improves musculoskeletal function, relaxes muscle tension, and restores fluid and pain free movement while empowering you to become more actively engaged in your body.
- Cranial Sacral Therapy Cranial Sacral Therapy is a subtle form of bodywork that uses a light touch to assess the “Cranial Rhythm,” realign the cranial bones, traction the spine, and release restrictions. Cranial Sacral Therapy is appropriate for conditions such as headaches, chronic neck and back pain, tinnitus, Central Nervous System disorders, and many other conditions.
- Active Release Technique (ART) ART is a patented, state of the art soft tissue system/movement based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. Headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, and tennis elbow are just a few of the many conditions that can be resolved quickly and permanently with ART. These conditions all have one important thing in common: they are often a result of overused muscles.
- NeuroKinetic Therapy The NeuroKinetic Therapy is a sophisticated neuromuscular treatment protocol which both assesses compensation patterns, identifying what is overworked and what is underworked, and treats the patterns with corrective bodywork and rehabilitative exercise. By interfacing with our motor control center in the nervous system, NeuroKinetic Therapy can resolve chronic patterns more quickly.